Technology is getting increasingly challenging to manage. Many businesses are struggling to ensure not only that all of their systems working properly but that they are also secure.
In contrast to a “managed antivirus” solution – a monthly or yearly paid subscription for a program that will identify viruses during a computer scan initiated and managed by the end-user – a managed antivirus solution is provided by an IT partner like ShoreEast. Experts in this area, we install the software on computers and other devices, manage the solution, ensure scanners are up-to-date and scans are scheduled for a convenient time, thus protecting your businesses computers.
The best way to think of these solutions is that they are specifically provided by ShoreEast to look after your computers and protect them from viruses.
The main benefits of managed antivirus solutions include:
- All systems will have the same level of security - ShoreEast will install and update the software on all of your systems to ensure you are protected from new security threats as they arise.
- It is easier to manage - Managing your antivirus solution can be a tough task, especially in larger companies where different solutions may need to be employed. By working with ShoreEast, your antivirus solutions are managed by tech experts. This is a great solution for business owners who aren’t too familiar with technology, or for an already-at-capacity IT department.
- The solutions can be low-cost – ShoreEast’s antivirus solutions are offered as a monthly package, where companies pay per user. This can often be more affordable per user than a non-managed solution. This is especially true if you have a high number of users and need to purchase multiple licenses.
- Management is continual - With unmanaged solutions, many users turn the antivirus protection off because it can slow their computer down or because they believe their usage habits are not compromising security. Managed antivirus solutions usually can’t be uninstalled or turned off, meaning your systems are continually protected.
- Your systems are truly protected - Regardless of how secure your systems are and the steps you take to ensure that malware doesn’t get through, the chances are you will eventually be infected. When you are, it may be tricky to actually completely remove the virus. ShoreEast has experience is doing this quickly and efficiently, removing the virus and ensuring your systems are secure.